Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSN: iLoveNeonSkittle,California

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PSN: iLoveNeonSkittle,California  Empty PSN: iLoveNeonSkittle,California Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 pm

iLoveNeonSkittle

Hey everyone, my name is Liz or you can call me by my PSN . I'm 16 and I live in California. I do have a headset for communication purposes. When Destiny is released, that will literally be my life and all I play but I do have school, so we'll see how that will play out. I look forward to playing with all of you soon . I'm going to post other ways to contact me (kik,email,etc) if you want to play together because sometimes I don't get notifications and I want to be in touch with you guys and gals . Let me know other ways to contact you.

Kik- Arrowproofkneecap
Email- same as kik but with yahoo
( Yes it's a Skyrim reference lol I was, still am, a huge addict of Skyrim.)

2PSN: iLoveNeonSkittle,California  Empty Re: PSN: iLoveNeonSkittle,California Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 am

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Well your lucky thees no friendly fire, i told my ps4 side i wish i could throw my Hunter's knife at their knee to kill them lol. Anyhow, welcome to the forums

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

3PSN: iLoveNeonSkittle,California  Empty Re: PSN: iLoveNeonSkittle,California Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:36 pm

iLoveNeonSkittle

Lmao, that'd be so epic . Extra points if you hit knee .
Thanks, I'm honored to be a part of it .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum