Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kass8600 Intro

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kass8600 Intro Empty Kass8600 Intro Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:17 pm

l Kass l

l Kass l

Greetings,

My name is Thomas, Kass866000 on PSN, I'm 23, and I live in GA.

Since the alpha and beta tests, I've been looking forward to this game more and more. Being apart of these forums for almost a decade, you see that most recruiters just wan't the numbers to inflate their clan's image. Having been in the clan scene early on into Halo 2's life, I have seen it all. Destiny has re-sparked my desire to be apart a good, cooperative team.

I have had my class planned before the alpha test, that being the role of titan. I will be most likely be playing the defender subclass, hopefully I can fulfill a decent tank role within the pve content, with the possibility for change for pvp. I'm really looking forward to both aspects of the game.

A little about myself:

Since Halo 2, I have founded several clans, started and lead teams through clan matches and the like. I've made a lot of good friends over the years because of halo, and it's taught me how to communicate and be a leader. Besides halo, I have played wow for about 5-6 years, along with Swtor. I've had a lot of experience with most genres of games, mostly being FPS, MMOs, and RPGS. Currently I am playing Civilization 5 and Hearthstone to pass the time until September.

Lastly, I am looking for a clan that I can call friends and have a good time with within Destiny. I don't need a clan that has 1000+ members, give me a solid 3-8 people who can communicate and value teamwork and that's all you really need.

I'll see you guys on the field.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum