Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warlock FTW!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warlock FTW!! Empty Warlock FTW!! Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:01 am

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

ok guys so i have been mulling over what race to make my Warlock... i was thinking exo because they just look SO KOOL and i had a back story for my character in my head that once a machine they became self aware due to the help of the Traveler or even because they saw humanity die is great numbers... because humans helped make exo, in return the exo wanted to help the humans from the fallen. BUT!!!! i could not think of a good connection for an exo to a WARLOCK. I mean how cna a machine get void powers? They are self aware sure but i just cant accept they can have such powers like a warlock... so i decided to make my titan an exo ( in the future ) But i shifted to dun dun dan.... To Awoken Warlock.

A female, Awoken, Warlock sounds better to my imagination. Human for hunter, exo for titan and Awoken for warlock... what u guys think? let me hear it all Smile

PSN:Farhan--OG
Fire Team: "Rise As Legend" RaL
Faction Allegiance/Fealty:  Seven Seraphs
First Character: Awoken Warlock

Last edited by Farhan--OG on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2Warlock FTW!! Empty All Welcome to Fire team Rise As Legend Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:06 am

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

hey guys either replay here to this post, or pm me, or message me on ps4 to join the fire team "Rise As Legend" (Name courtesy of DevilKiller01)  

PSN:Farhan--OG
Fire Team: "Rise As Legend" RaL
Faction Allegiance/Fealty:  Seven Seraphs
First Character: Awoken Warlock

3Warlock FTW!! Empty Re: Warlock FTW!! Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Lol Warlock Sundays

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

4Warlock FTW!! Empty Re: Warlock FTW!! Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:17 pm

shodante

shodante

Exo could have been made with void powers before reaching sentience. They could all be fueled with the technology humans learned from the traveler.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum