Travelers Last Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Travelers Last Light

TLL

Ok guys, release is imminent, as you start to log on destiny, make sure to set us as your PSN clan on Bungie, thanks.. and a little friendly recruiting when possible does not hurt either Smile Enjoy Destiny guys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 am

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Hey guys real my name is Farhan or syed or Raza which ever is easy for you to pronounce but yes all three are my names. I was born half a world away in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. But i came to the states when i was 11 years old. And have never left even to visit family. they come here to visit us ( me and my brothers). i have  2 older brothers 1 is in Texas working at HP, and other one is Canadian doing his doctorate in Chemical engineering. I have two sisters as well. One is an Australian and other goes to university of florida's medschool.

I am a part time chef and go to university of central florida doing electrical engineering. Its freakin hard lol. Have to take Calculus 2 next semester and its scaring me. I also work part time as security officer to make some extra money.

Well thats it my life story and my family. But i will be honest i have not been so excited about a game ever since Skyrim.
ill see you guys very soon.

2Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Re: Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 am

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Wow! 2 jobs, a doctorate and a plan to play a life sucking game! I'm impressed haha pleasure to make your acquaintance!

3Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Re: Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 am

IvoryShadow

If clac 2 scares you then you might want to rethink your choice in degree. I am doing EE as well and am in my senior year. You still need calc 3, differtinal eqns and probably engineering math as well. For most upper level EE courses you will need a good understanding of the last 2 subjects as lots of the calculations depend on them.

4Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Re: Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Ramirezpaco

Ramirezpaco
Founder
Founder

Farhan--OG wrote: I am a part time chef and go to university of central florida doing electrical engineering. Its freakin hard lol. Have to take Calculus 2 next semester and its scaring me. I also work part time as security officer to make some extra money.

Hunter throw that knife in the kitchen XD
Damn man u sound busy

https://travelerslastlight.rpg-board.net

5Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Re: Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

IvoryShadow wrote:If clac 2 scares you then you might want to rethink your choice in degree. I am doing EE as well and am in my senior year. You still need calc 3, differtinal eqns and probably engineering math as well. For most upper level EE courses you will need a good understanding of the last 2 subjects as lots of the calculations depend on them.
cal 3 is the easiest of all three cals but yea man cal 2 looks hard and is hard now that we cants use our TI 89s or Ti 84s, but its not like i am not going to tackle it. But i would love to pick ur brain somtime man get to know more about EE, also merrick i do not have a doctorate, my brother does.

6Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Re: Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:17 pm

IvoryShadow

Farhan--OG wrote:cal 3 is the easiest of all three cals but yea man cal 2 looks hard and is hard now that we cants use our TI 89s or Ti 84s, but its not like i am not going to tackle it. But i would love to pick ur brain somtime man get to know more about EE, also merrick i do not have a doctorate, my brother does.  
There are many good calculators that are not graphic that can be very useful for the clac course, the Casio 911-ES/MS comes to mind for functionally. As for my brain you are welcome for a go at it, but my focus is not that common so it might not be of much use... I'm in ERAU in DB.

7Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Re: Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Farhan--OG

Farhan--OG
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

i like many clan members around my age 26. but many younger around 17. it speaks volume about a game that can attract a big demographic.

8Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Empty Re: Farhan--OG EST FLORIDA, ORLANDO Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Merrick

Merrick
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Farhan--OG wrote:i like many clan members around my age 26. but many younger around 17. it speaks volume about a game that can attract a big demographic.

17-26 is a big demographic?? Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum